FREE INTERNET ON VODACOM(SOUTH AFRICA)(DNS)

Are you tired of buying Data Bundles?If you are then you're at the right website here I will show you how to use the INTERNET (including WhatsApp,Facebook and Google Play Store) for FREE!!! And I mean R0.00 free  you'll never have to buy Bundles again.


JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS

First Download This App
Your Freedom App -> DOWNLOAD  <- Press here Download

Step 1:

Have a Vodacom simcard in your Andriod Phone then install the Your freedom App then Open it.

Step 2:

Press Configure and then click CONNECTION



Step 3:

Change your settings like in the Screenshot below


Step 4:

Go back to the start and press Start Connection and then


Check You Balance Before using this App!!!
Make sure its R0.00 and there's No Data.





 Visit T-Man's Wap For Awesome Content Downloads


WARNING:
This is for Educational purposes only I am not responsible for any misuse or damage.



LIKE BOTH MY PAGES ON FACEBOOK THE NAME IS 'T-Man's WAP' and 'The T-Man' Subscribe on My YouTube Channel 'The T-Man Rules' and I will keep posting and making more Free internet tricks!!!

Comments

  1. Yeah also use the Free MTN UNLIMITED trick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man me sa famous hacker Thapza whatsaap me 0790835186 don't hack me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You famous sa hacker who posts his digits ....👽👽👽i say nix

      Delete
  3. Hi sir does it work?
    It connects and says it's receiving but cannot search and doesn't have connection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be releasing a Unlimited Trick for Vodacom soon so bare with me remember to join my Telegram Channel http://t.me/tmanswap

      Delete
    2. Yay thanks so much!!
      Will u be releasing in the week?

      Delete
  4. It connects but doesn't load just fails.
    I bought a mobile plus account still not working

    ReplyDelete
  5. T-man, do you have any information on PC, My freedom connection is very slow even when im using a 4G phone connection on USB tendering, it doesnt even reach 120kb/s when downloading, assist anyone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat are the dns manual settings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesnt work man...telegram channel has nothing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it still working
    I mean the app for free data

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it still working
    I mean the app for free data

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi t-man need some help with this

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you a tutorial for the PC version

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to CONFIG a VPN Handler for FREE INTERNET!!!

Essential Free Internet Terms