FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET ON MTN (South Africa) AND BYPASS METHOD

As I Promised on my Telegram Channel click here to join I promised to post a Free Internet trick using MTN so Enjoy!!!

JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS

First Download This App
Your Freedom App -> DOWNLOAD <- Press here then WAIT 5 SECONDES THEN  SKIP AD

Watch This Video For Steps

 


How to Bypass the 1 Hour limit

Download these Apps First: (Your phone must be rooted)
Device ID Changer -> DOWNLOAD <- Press here after WAIT 5 SECONDES THEN SKIP AD
Imei  Changer -> DOWNLOAD <- Press here after that WAIT 5 SECONDES THEN SKIP AD

Watch This Video Below For Steps

LAST STEP:
Enjoy


WARNING:
This is only for Educational Purposes I am not responsibe for any misuse.


LIKE BOTH MY PAGES ON FACEBOOK THE NAME IS 'T-Man's WAP' and 'The T-Man' Subscribe on My YouTube Channel 'The T-Man Rules' and I will keep posting and making more Free internet tricks!!!

Comments

  1. I found a great article for your freedom. I share it on here. There is a hacking tips inside it for using unlimited internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone still have the videos? They were removed from YouTube, or if anyone has any way of doing it manually step by step, please reply to this comment so that we may be in contact. Please and Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone still have the videos? They were removed from YouTube, or if anyone has any way of doing it manually step by step, please reply to this comment so that we may be in contact. Please and Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing associate app dream league mod that is you would possibly have an interest toseem on that

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing associate app dream league mod that is you would possibly have an interest toseem on that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FREE INTERNET ON VODACOM(SOUTH AFRICA)(DNS)

How to CONFIG a VPN Handler for FREE INTERNET!!!

Essential Free Internet Terms